Thursday 4 November 2010

The Hole With Potential Presents....Hallowe'en Lanterns

Inspired by the clever lady at Blueberry Heart (I would add a link if I wasn't a technoclutz!) I decided to have a go at making some Pumpkin tealight holders for Hallowe'en. They were very simple to make, just a spare jar covered with orange tissue paper stuck on with watered down PVA glue, and with pumpkin features added. The Hole with Potential offered them a suitable home...


My dear friend Jayne then sent me a little plastic pumpkin with a flickering LED inside which took pride of place in the middle of the collection ...




Here they are with the tealights lit after dark...and the Hole with Potential has begun to seduce us with its usefulness...




4 comments:

  1. FABULOUS!!!! They look SO good! I am so thrilled you liked the idea and actually made some of your very own - thank you!
    Thank you too for the lovely and ever so kind comment you left me, brightened my drizzzleee friday no end!!
    BH x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely idea! You are getting crafty Missus aren't you...we have to start some inter-county projects I think...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thats so brilliant. Now you gotta find some winter wonderland ideas for the Hole with Potential!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI SALLY,
    THANKS FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG, AND LEAVING A VERY NICE COMMENT. I JUST TOOK A STROLL THROUGH YOUR BLOG, AND FOUND IT VERY INTERESTING. LOVE YOUR TEA LIGHTS YOU MADE, AND YOUR BOO BUNS ARE ADORABLE. HAVE A NICE DAY. RIZZI

    ReplyDelete